There will be an early drop off and late pick up at all locations on Wednesday, August 17th for the field trip to Six Flags Great America. The Northbrook and Wheeling buses will be leaving by 8:00 am and the camp will be leaving the Glenview base at 8:30 am. Please arrive 15 minutes early before your bus leaves. All buses will be back at their bases by 6:00 PM.
Here are some other important reminders about the Great America Trip.
- Campers that have season passes and bring them to Great America will receive $10.
- Food is not allowed in the park. Campers must bring money for lunch.
- The recommended amount to bring is $15 for lunch.
- Place money in a Ziplock bag labeled with the counselor's name, camper's name, and the amount enclosed.
- Please use singles. It makes life easier for counselors with younger campers to keep track of change.
- Campers should wear sunscreen and a hat.
- All parents are welcome to come to Great America.
- Parents that do come can buy a ticket from Matt or Dave for $30 before they enter the park.
- Parents and guests are asked to stay with their camper's group.
- Parents may drive separately from the camp and can stay later with their campers after the camp leaves the park. Please talk to Matt or Dave if you are planning on doing this.
- Campers will not be going into Hurricane Harbor Water Park.